Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beautiful Kids, Beautiful Cultures




The other 4th grade teachers were so impressed by my students' cultural posters they asked us if we'd share. So Friday we had a mini assembly that was presented by my class. My students all wanted to share, but there just wasn't enough time so I put them into groups by their cultures and let them share one or two things about their culture. A few of them happened to have traditional dress of their country so they even dressed up. Look how beautiful they are representing the cultures of India, Mexico and the Navajo people!

Tanisha

Dustin

Elena



 I just want to say how proud I am of ALL my students! It's not easy to get up in front of a group of 75 of your peers and speak, but they did a beautiful job. Seriously, after school the other teachers gave them so many complements I was almost in tears of joy. I have a beautiful group of kids this year and I can't wait to see what else they can do!  <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our classroom. We'd love to hear from you!