Saturday, August 10, 2013

Year in Review 2013-2014

Last year just got away from me and I didn't keep the blog updated as much as I like to. Sorry!
With changes in teacher evaluations, curriculum , and state standards switching to common core I was just overwhelmed. I think now that we've had a year of all that I can get back into the blogging.
I am trying to get my students to do more of the blogging this year, we'll see how that goes. :)

Here are some pictures from last year. This class was awesome, they made me laugh everyday.
I loved them to bits! :)  Thanks guys!  I can't wait to see where you all go in life! Love you!
                                     
~Miss Jaster


Field Trip to Show Low to see the symphony.


Some fun with science!






That's using your head, Karl!  ; ) 
(He's using static electricty to pick up pepper with his hair.)

Making Fruit Nachos! 


"Don't tell my mom I'm using a big knife!" ~ Tim


Nicely diced! 
NO BANANAS!! 


Sneaking a taste there, Julian?



Popcorn Taste Test: We liked the TACO popcorn best.
(Just mix half a packet of taco seasoning with popcorn! YUM! )


Family Fitness Night
Our own Mexican Dancer, Chanlyr


Run For the Wall 




Field Day

 Best Buds Karl & Caleb



First Aid Lesson with Mr. Jaster
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!




So much drama! 







Thanks for being awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our classroom. We'd love to hear from you!